Mexican Cheese Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's another cheesy dip that's sure to please. In Mexico, it's called Queso Fundido, but we call it our favorite Mexican Cheese Dip.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound hot Italian turkey sausage, casing removed
- 1 pound Mexican-flavored processed cheese spread, cut into cubes
What To Do:
- In a medium skillet, cook sausage over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until browned, crumbling it as it cooks. Drain off excess liquid and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add cheese cubes and cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese melts, stirring constantly. Serve immediately.
Makes about 2 cups dip.
With just two ingredients, it couldn't be easier! You can serve this as a dip or use it as a filling for quesadillas. For each quesadilla, just spread this between 2 flour tortillas and cook it in 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large skillet for 3 to 4 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
- If you're looking for more great dip recipes, be sure to check out our collection of 32 Unbelievably Good Dip Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?