Restaurant Style Queso Blanco
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to know the secret to bringing the flavors of your favorite Mexican restaurant into your kitchen at home? The trick is this Restaurant Style Queso Blanco -- when your guests dig into this cheesy dip, they'll be ready for the fiesta!
What You'll Need:
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared minced garlic
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can petite cut diced tomatoes with jalapenos, drained
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt-free Mexican seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 pounds white American cheese (from the deli)
- Tortilla chips
What To Do:
- Place onion in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl; cover loosely with heavy-duty plastic wrap. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
- Combine onion, garlic, and next 5 ingredients in a 4-quart slow cooker. Tear cheese slices into large pieces. Add cheese to slow cooker, stirring until blended.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 2 hours (do not overcook). Stir cheese dip before serving; keep warm. Serve with tortilla chips.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!