Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These party pleasing stuffed mushroom caps get their zip from a flavorful Italian sausage filling. This Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms recipe is one of our favorites to serve as an appetizer when company's over, or when we're looking for the perfect side dish to complete our dinner spread.
What You'll Need:
- 16 large mushrooms (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 pound ground Italian sausage
- 2 tablespoons plain bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Remove mushroom stems from caps; finely chop the stems.
- In a large skillet, saute the chopped mushroom stems, the onion, bell pepper, and sausage over medium-high heat until the sausage is crumbled and browned. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients; mix well then stuff each mushroom cap and place on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!