We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These mouthwatering teriyaki-style baked wings will fly off your serving platter! With just a hint of spicy heat and no frying required, they fit with our love for finger foods and our goal to make our everyday foods a bit healthier!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups prepared teriyaki glaze
- 1/2 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 10 pounds chicken wings
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degree F. Split wings at each joint and discard tips; rinse then pat dry. Place wings on baking sheets and bake 30 minutes.
- Turn wings and bake an additional 30 minutes, until brown. Drain well.
- In a medium saucepan, combine teriyaki glaze and cayenne pepper.
- Mix well then heat over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes, or until thoroughly warmed. Remove from heat and toss with cooked chicken wings. Keep warm until ready to serve.
You can bake the wings ahead of time and store them in the fridge or freezer; then, before serving, simply warm them in the oven and toss them with whatever sauce you choose. It couldn’t be easier!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One way to get the whole family rushin' to the dinner table is to serve up plates of these cheesy-stuffed meatballs and saucy pasta. Our recipes for Mozzarella Meatballs and Ziti even features a special ingredient that adds a little extra dose of good-for-ya too!