Chips and Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Better than your average afternoon snack, this ultimate Chips and Dip combo pulls together your favorite kinds of munchies and drizzles the whole thing with dressing, leaving you with a sticky, gooey, tasty snack you won't be able to stop eating. This homemade snack recipe is just what you'll want to have handy the next time you're planning to stay in and watch a movie. Just make sure you grab an extra bunch of napkins!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package corn chips
- 1 (10-ounce) mini pretzel twists
- 1 (9-ounce) package ridged potato chips
- 1 (5-ounce) container cheese balls
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (1-ounce) package ranch salad dressing mix
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the corn chips, pretzels, potato chips, and cheese balls; mix well.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the dressing mix; mix well. Pour over the snack mixture; toss to coat evenly.
- Place on rimmed baking sheets and bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Allow to cool then store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.