We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 loaf
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
The best way to bring attention to one of the tastiest quick bread recipes in our collection is to give it a novel name. Featuring bananas and applesauce, Bapple Bread is a quick bread that you'll want to make again and again.
What You'll Need:
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Place bananas in a large bowl and mash with an electric mixer. Stir in sugar and let stand 15 minutes. Add applesauce and eggs; beat well. Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan and bake 55 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool on a wire rack.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!