Butterscotch Bubble Loaf
What You'll Need:
- 24 pieces frozen dinner roll dough, thawed (about 1 to 1-1/2 hours) but still cool, cut in half (see Note)
- 1 (4-serving size) box cook-and-serve butterscotch or vanilla pudding
cup chopped pecans
cup light brown sugar
cup (1 stick) butter
What To Do:
- Coat a 12-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Place butterscotch pudding mix in a shallow dish. In small batches, dip rolls into dry pudding, coating evenly. Arrange rolls in Bundt pan, alternating with pecans. Sprinkle remaining pudding mix over the top.
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, combine brown sugar and butter and microwave 1 minute, or until melted. Pour mixture over rolls and cover with plastic wrap. Let rise until doubled in size, about 2 to 2-1/2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove wrap and bake 30 to 35 minutes. Cover with foil last 15 minutes of baking. Remove from oven, loosen sides of pan with a knife, and invert onto a serving plate while still hot.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
12 15 13