Cheese Corn Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you need a tasty side dish, fast, these Cheese Corn Muffins are it! Ready in just 10 minutes, they're perfect for last-minute meals, or, make 'em any time at all for a little bit of "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!®"
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-1/2-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 8 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the corn muffin mix, 1/2 cup butter, egg, sour cream, and shredded cheese; mix well and spoon into the muffin cups.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until the muffins are golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.