Cheese Corn Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you need a tasty side dish, fast, these Cheese Corn Muffins are it! Ready in just 10 minutes, they're perfect for last-minute meals, or, make 'em any time at all for a little bit of "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-1/2-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 8 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the corn muffin mix, 1/2 cup butter, egg, sour cream, and shredded cheese; mix well and spoon into the muffin cups.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until the muffins are golden.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We deconstructed one of your favorite sandwiches to bring you this family-sized Philly Cheese Steak Bake. It's got everything you love about a cheese steak in the form of a hot and hearty casserole, including the cheesy sauce and deli-style roast beef.