Pull Apart Herbed Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Herbs and spices are a super way to add extra kick to any dish. Combine these herbs for highlighting homemade herbed rolls...or mix 'n' match your favorite herbs.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 (1-pound) loaves frozen bread dough, thawed and cut into 1-inch cubes
What To Do:
- Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the dough; mix well. Add dough and toss to coat completely.
- Place dough in prepared muffin cups, cover, and allow to rise for 40 minutes, or until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake rolls 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden.
This dough can also be baked in a tube or Bundt pan for one large wreath-shaped bread loaf. Add an appropriate amount of baking time.
- If you're looking for more great holiday side dishes like this one, check out our FREE eCookbook, Thanksgiving Side Dishes: 35 Family-Favorite Recipes for Thanksgiving Sides.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.