Maple Breakfast Buns
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Maple Breakfast Buns are easy-to-make homemade sweet rolls. With their irresistible maple nut topping, you'll earn high marks and nobody will guess that you started with refrigerated crescent rolls.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Combine brown sugar, butter, and syrup in an 8-inch round cake pan. Heat in oven 5 minutes, or until butter melts; stir gently to blend ingredients. Sprinkle pecans over butter mixture.
Remove dough from package (do not unroll dough). Cut roll into 12 slices.
- Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon then dip both sides of each slice of dough into sugar mixture. Arrange slices in pan, cut-side down; sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture. Bake 18 minutes, or until golden. Immediately invert pan onto a serving platter and serve warm.
These just beg to be served with steaming cups of our Citrus Tea!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!