Java Chocolate Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for the perfect dessert for a party or special dinner? Java Chocolate Cake is sure to wow and satisfy everybody!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (4-serving) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 (6-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed (an 8-ounce container equals 3-1/2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place cake mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, pudding mix, water, and coffee liqueur in a large bowl. Mix on medium-high speed or by hand until thoroughly blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Turn into a well-greased 12-cup Bundt pan and bake 45 to 50 minutes. Cool 20 minutes then remove from pan.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl, fold together remaining ingredients. When ready to serve, spoon a dollop over each slice of cake.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!