Marbled Chocolate Chip Bundt
If you like your chocolate swirled in with a little vanilla, then you're going to love our super-moist Marbled Chocolate Chip Bundt. It's so good, you may just want to bake two!
What You'll Need:
2 teaspoons vanilla
cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 sticks butter, at room temperature
2 cups sugar
1 cup milk
1 cup chocolate sauce
1 cup (6 ounces) chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray and flour.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. With an electric mixer on medium speed, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about two minutes. Beat in the eggs one at a time until thoroughly incorporated. Beat in vanilla.
- Reduce the mixer to low and beat in a third of the flour mixture, just until the flour gets incorporated into the batter. Beat in half the milk. Beat in another third of the flour, then the rest of the milk, and then the rest of the flour; mix until smooth. Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop a third of the batter into another medium bowl and whisk in the chocolate syrup; set aside. Spoon another third of the batter into the prepared pan and smooth it with a spatula. Spoon the chocolate batter evenly over it. Pour the remaining vanilla batter over the top. Lightly swirl the batter with a butter knife, creating a marbled effect.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan on a wire rack. Invert the cooled cake onto a cake plate.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
04 11 14