Irish Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Although there's no doubt our Irish Cream Cake is perfect for St. Patrick's Day, here in our Test Kitchen, we think the luck of the Irish should be enjoyed all the time. This easy bundt pan cake made from a simple mix will have everyone green with envy every time you bake it.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup water, divided
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Irish cream liqueur, divided
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle chopped pecans evenly over bottom of pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake and pudding mixes, eggs, 1/4 cup water, the vegetable oil, and 3/4 cup liqueur. Beat with an electric mixer on high for 5 minutes. Pour batter over nuts in pan.
- Bake 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 5 minutes in pan.
- In a medium saucepan, combine butter, sugar, and remaining water over medium heat. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally; remove mixture from heat and stir in remaining 1/4 cup liqueur.
- With a fork, prick holes in top of cake and pour half the glaze over cake. After glaze soaks into cake, invert cake onto a serving platter and pour remaining glaze over cake. Let cool completely then cover lightly until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We pan fry our cauliflower in a seasoned mixture of breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese to give it a rich and nutty taste that makes this veggie irresistible. Serve your family our Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower, and you'll be surprised at how fast they'll eat eat it up!