Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Lemon-Blackberry Cream Puffs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
All it takes is 5 ingredients to whip up this simple, refreshing dessert!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen puff pastry shells
- 2 cups fresh blackberries, divided
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon curd
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool slightly. Cut around center of pastry, and remove soft dough inside. Let cool completely.
Meanwhile, coarsely mash half blackberries.
Beat whipping cream and sugar in a medium bowl at high speed with an electric beater until stiff peaks form. Whisk in lemon curd; fold in mash blackberries.
To serve, arrange pastry shells on individual serving plates; spoon mixture evenly into shells. Sprinkle with remaining whole blackberries.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chocolate Peanut Fudge
- To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 10 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Fudge Balls
- Fast Chocolate Pecan Fudge
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More
- White Chocolate Fudge
- Turtle Fudge
- Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts
- Reindeer Fudge
- Homemade Cracker Candy