Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Homemade Cracker Candy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's hard to believe that this chocolatey Cracker Candy is made with such an unusual ingredient! But our Test Kitchen guarantees that once you try 'em, you will make this one again and again!
What You'll Need:
- 24 round buttery crackers
- 3/4 cup butter (1-1/2 sticks)
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil; lightly coat foil with cooking spray. Arrange crackers in a single layer in pan.
- In a medium saucepan, bring butter and brown sugar to a boil; cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour mixture over crackers.
- Bake 5 minutes; turn off oven. Sprinkle crackers with chocolate chips and let stand in oven 3 minutes, or until chocolate is melted. Spread chocolate evenly over crackers. Sprinkle pecans over chocolate.
- Refrigerate until firm, then cut with a sharp knife into pieces. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
How about whipping up another homemade candy recipe? We'd like to suggest you try our Sea Salt Cashew Turtles -- they're incredible!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a hard time deciding which Halloween candies you want to eat first, then you're going to love this recipe for Halloween Candy Bark. We took some tips from Dr. Frankenstein and created a bark made from an assortment of your favorite candy. The results are "monstrously" good!