Baked Tuscan Spaghetti Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For those days when you can't enjoy the atmosphere of a classic Italian bistro, make one of your favorite dishes right at home with this family-friendly recipe for Baked Tuscan Spaghetti Casserole.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish or 3-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef with 1/2 teaspoon salt until no pink remains; drain off excess liquid. Stir in spaghetti sauce; set aside.
- Prepare spaghetti according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Add ricotta cheese, sour cream, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and remaining salt. Stir until cheese is melted and spaghetti is evenly coated.
- Spread a cup of meat sauce in the bottom of prepared baking dish. Place spaghetti on top of sauce and top with remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake 5 to 10 additional minutes, or until heated through.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.