Creamy Ham Casserole
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 50 Min
You'll save the day with this simple Creamy Ham Casserole. This is comfort food at its best, and it couldn't be easier to throw together even on a busy weeknight.
What You'll Need:
- 4 ounces medium egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
cup chopped onion
cup sliced celery
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat, and cook ham and next 3 ingredients 5 minutes, stirring often. Remove from heat; stir in soup, sour cream, and pasta. Spoon into lightly greased 1-1/2-quart baking dish.
- Cover and bake 25 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese, and bake, uncovered, bake an additional 5 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Here's a great way to use leftover ham. Or, if you don't have any leftovers, take advantage of cubed cooked ham that's available in the meat counter of your supermarket. When you need just a few cups of ham, such as in this deliciously creamy recipe, it gives you an inexpensive head start for preparing a variety of meals.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES