Chow Mein Chicken Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One-pot meals are simple and hands-off... just the way we like 'em! This Chow Mein Chicken Casserole is no exception and we know you'll love it as much as we do!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (8-ounce) packages sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 (5-ounce) can chow mein noodles (2 cups)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Melt butter in a large skillet. Add red bell pepper, garlic, and mushrooms; saute until tender.
- Stir in chopped green onions and next 5 ingredients.
- Pour into a lightly greased 7- x 11-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with chow mein noodles. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Don't worry if you don't have the exact ingredients on hand. You can substitute green bell pepper for the red, cream of chicken soup for mushroom soup, and chopped cooked pork for the chicken. And if you have canned mushrooms in your pantry, 2 (4.5-ounce) cans substitute nicely for the fresh. Just drain 'em-there's no need to saute!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!