Corn 'n' Chicken Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cornbread stuffing is a traditional southern favorite side dish. With this easy recipe, you use cornbread stuffing mix as part of your main-dish baked chicken dinner. Mmm mmm!
What You'll Need:
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 pounds total)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) package cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 (8-3/4-ounce) can whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup (see Options)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place chicken breast halves in a single layer in baking dish, and season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix, corn, water, and melted butter; mix well and spoon over chicken.
- In the same bowl, combine soup, milk, and parsley; mix well. Pour over stuffing then cover with aluminum foil and bake 35 minutes. Uncover and bake 8 to 10 more minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and stuffing is golden.
The condensed cream soup of your choice can be used in place of the cream of celery soup.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad that's tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises is sure to be one of your favorite easy salad recipes for potluck parties!