Corn 'n' Chicken Bake
Cornbread stuffing is a traditional southern favorite side dish. With this easy recipe, you use cornbread stuffing mix as part of your main-dish baked chicken dinner. Mmm mmm!
What You'll Need:
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 pounds total)
teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) package cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 (8-3/4-ounce) can whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup boiling water
cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup (see Options)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place chicken breast halves in a single layer in baking dish, and season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix, corn, water, and melted butter; mix well and spoon over chicken.
- In the same bowl, combine soup, milk, and parsley; mix well. Pour over stuffing then cover with aluminum foil and bake 35 minutes. Uncover and bake 8 to 10 more minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and stuffing is golden.
The condensed cream soup of your choice can be used in place of the cream of celery soup.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES