Key West Grilled Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ready to try a new way with grilled chicken? Try Key West Grilled Chicken. This recipe really delivers exciting tropical flavor!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless and skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
What To Do:
- Place the chicken in a shallow dish; set aside. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well then pour over the chicken. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Place the chicken on the grill and discard excess marinade. Cook the chicken for about 10 minutes per side, or until tender and no pink remains.
This is great made in the broiler, too! Be sure to adjust cooking time accordingly.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cupid's Love Pies are a great way to share the love with friends and family, especially when they're made with lots of love. Bake these heart-shaped hand pies, filled with creamy chocolate hazelnut and strawberry jam, and get ready to receive lots of hugs and kisses!