We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's the secret to adding a splash of tasty excitement to an everyday chicken dish? Limeade Chicken gets its sparkle from a simple can of frozen limeade concentrate that heightens the flavor and is sure to earn you praise.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to skillet, and cook 4 minutes on each side; remove chicken from skillet.
- Add limeade concentrate, brown sugar, and ketchup to skillet; bring to a boil. Cook 5 minutes, or until thickened, stirring constantly. Return chicken to skillet, cover, and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!