We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's the secret to adding a splash of tasty excitement to an everyday chicken dish? Limeade Chicken gets its sparkle from a simple can of frozen limeade concentrate that heightens the flavor and is sure to earn you praise.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to skillet, and cook 4 minutes on each side; remove chicken from skillet.
- Add limeade concentrate, brown sugar, and ketchup to skillet; bring to a boil. Cook 5 minutes, or until thickened, stirring constantly. Return chicken to skillet, cover, and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Clear the deck sailors! Our recipe for Avocado Breakfast Boats is so good it'll blow your taste buds right out of the water! Just imagine a fresh avocado and tomato salsa mixed together and served over fluffy, scrambled eggs right in the avocado "boats"...it's a breakfast delight!