North End Skillet Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We think the best kind of recipes are fast and flavorful, and our North End Chicken Skillet definitely checks both boxes! This easy one-skillet meal uses shortcut ingredients to limit prep time, and make sure to cut the chicken thin for lightening fast cooking!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (from a 2-ounce box) envelope onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable or olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen assorted vegetables, thawed and drained
What To Do:
In a large skillet, blend onion soup mix, oil, water, lime juice, pepper, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder; let stand 5 minutes. Bring mixture to a boil and stir in chicken and vegetables.
- Cook, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is done and no pink remains, stirring frequently.
Serve over hot cooked rice.
- Want even more "Quick & Easy" dinner recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Fuss-Free Meals: 35 Simple Skillet Recipes and One-Pot Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!