We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing beats Cafeteria-Style Chili for a warm, comforting meal. Fill your lunch thermos with this easy chili recipe or serve it for a hearty dinner and it'll bowl them over!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (15-ounce) cans kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, brown ground beef and onion over medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 50 to 60 minutes, or until chili is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- If you prefer a spicier chili, feel free to add a little hot pepper sauce or ground red pepper!
- We like to serve this chili in bowls topped with all the classic chili fixin's, like shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped onion, and sliced jalapeno peppers.
- If you like this recipe, check out what else we've got in store for you in our collection of Easy Chili Recipes with Ground Beef!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!