Saucy White Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a new chili recipe? Then try our Saucy White Chili because it's so darn good! White chili is a change of pace from traditional beef recipes, and it's just as easy to make. Plus, using chicken makes it a healthy alternative!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 5 (16-ounce) cans Great Northern beans, undrained
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can whole tomatoes, undrained, broken up
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
What To Do:
In a soup pot, heat oil over medium heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; sauté 5 to 6 minutes, or until browned.
Add onion and garlic and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until onion is tender. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 50 to 60 minutes, or until chili thickens slightly, stirring occasionally.
For starters, why not serve up a bowl of delicious black bean chipotle hummus?!
For a really hearty meal, we suggest serving this chili in a big bowl over hot cooked rice.
If you enjoyed this recipe, check out our free eCookbook, World's Best Chili Recipes: 21 Easy Chili Recipes Everyone Will Love.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Secret Recipe Chili
- World's Best Chili Recipes: 21 Easy Chili Recipes Everyone Will Love
- Slow Cooked Chili
- 5 Easy Chili Recipes With Ground Beef
- Cincinnati Chili
- Hillbilly Chili
- Beef and Sausage Chili
- Cheesy Cornbread & Chili Bake
- 6 Favorite White Chili Recipes and Chicken Chili Recipes
- Fire Station Chili