We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our No-Egg Eggnog is a delicious non-alcoholic eggnog recipe that doesn't use any eggs! It's so good, everyone will be slurping it off their lips!
What You'll Need:
- 5 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 4 teaspoons rum extract
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, divided
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
- In a punch bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; mix well. Add rum extract and 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg; mix well and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat heavy cream and confectioners' sugar until stiff peaks form. Add half of whipped cream mixture to milk mixture; stir until well blended. Dollop remaining whipped cream mixture over top and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg. Serve immediately.
This recipe can be made ahead, but you may need to add some milk to thin it down just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.