Pineapple Cranberry Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They'll be pleased as punch when you splash together this flavorful combo of pineapple, cranberry and orange juices along with bubbly ginger ale. Pineapple Cranberry Punch can be the star refresher for any party.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (46-ounce) can chilled pineapple juice
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 liter chilled ginger ale
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 4 cups ice cubes
What To Do:
- In a large punch bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well and serve immediately.
This is the perfect take-along for a picnic or backyard barbecue; just store it in an insulated plastic jug.
Yields about one gallon (12 servings) punch.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.