Pepperoni Garbage Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't let the name fool you. Our Pepperoni Garbage Bread is named for the fact that you can throw whatever you want inside. Use last night's leftovers or anything you have in the fridge and enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (13.8-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup pepperoni slices (about 32 slices)
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and lightly patted dry, then cut into thin strips
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- Garlic powder for sprinkling
- Cooking spray
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza dough onto baking sheet. Sprinkle cheese evenly over dough. Layer with pepperoni, red peppers, and spinach. Sprinkle with garlic powder. Roll dough up jelly roll-style and fold ends under to close. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden. Let cool 5 minutes, then slice and serve.
- Feel free to add any leftover veggies, cheese, or cooked chicken or meat you may have on hand!
- Serve with warm pizza sauce and a side salad. We'd like to suggest our crunchy, delicious Caesar salad!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Clear the deck sailors! Our recipe for Avocado Breakfast Boats is so good it'll blow your taste buds right out of the water! Just imagine a fresh avocado and tomato salsa mixed together and served over fluffy, scrambled eggs right in the avocado "boats"...it's a breakfast delight!