We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These dainty little cookies have big flavor! They're packed with nuts and honey and rolled in powdered sugar. "Double dip" them in the powdered sugar if you want them really well coated.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Additional powdered sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Beat butter at medium speed of an electric beater until creamy; add 1/2 cup powdered sugar and the honey, beating well. Stir in vanilla.
- Combine flour and salt; add to butter mixture, mixing until well blended. Stir in walnuts.
- Divide dough into 3 equal portions. Work with 1 portion of dough at a time, storing remainder in refrigerator.
- Divide each portion of dough into 12 equal pieces. Shape dough into 1-inch balls, and place 2 inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake 14 minutes. Cool slightly on cookie sheets. Roll warm cookies in additional powdered sugar, and cool on wire racks.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!