We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chow mein noodles and peanut sauce add Asian flair to traditional coleslaw. Chopstick Coleslaw is just as good as take-out!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) package cooked sliced chicken
- 1 (16-ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup Asian or peanut dressing
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts or chow mein noodles
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, coleslaw mix, onion, and cilantro; mix well. Add the dressing and toss until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle with peanuts or chow mein noodles, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!