A Tribute to Mr. Food
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's hard to believe that it's been a year since we've lost the amazing and lovable Mr. Food. We know he'd be proud of the legacy we've kept going for him and we couldn't have done it without the support of our loyal fans. Art, as we all knew him in the Test Kitchen, led such a full and eventful life and we wanted to share that with all of you by putting together a wonderful tribute video that showcases Art growing up, starting a family of his own, and creating an enterprise of quick and easy recipes that have made millions of people all over the world say, "OOH, IT'S SO GOOD!!"
Please, feel free to leave your comments, thoughts, or anything you'd like to share about Mr. Food below. We'd love to hear from you!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- 58 Easy Potluck Recipes: Party Pleasers
- 18 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes You Must Try
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- Top 10 Traditional Southern Desserts
- 44 Must-Make Meatball Recipes
- Sunday Dinner Recipes: 25 Potluck Recipes for Church Supper