Elvis Presley's Favorite Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're honoring the legendary King of Rock 'n' Roll... Elvis Presley, on what would have been his 78th birthday, by featuring six of his down-home southern-style favorites! So get out your blue suede shoes and get ready to be "all shook up" when you make one or all of these classic recipes!
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
- The King's Cake
- Elvis' Favorite Snack
- Southern Fried Pickles
- Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
- Old-Fashioned Meat Loaf
- Down-South Cornbread
Wanna find out how Chris MacDonald got into Elvis, his music and what foods the King loved? Watch Howard’s interview with Chris here!
Watch Chris MacDonald serenade Patty and Kelly in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen and get “All Shook Up!”
If you're looking to get a little Jailhouse Rock in your life, then check out "The Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist," Chris MacDonald. Catch him performing at a theater near you!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.
- Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- Spooky Treats and Party Eats: 34 Halloween Recipes from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen Free eCookbook
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 54 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Comfort Food for the Soul: 40 of Our Best Stews and Easy Soup Recipes
- Crazy Good Oktoberfest Recipes
- 30 Perfect Pumpkin Recipes