Elvis Presley's Favorite Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're honoring the legendary King of Rock 'n' Roll... Elvis Presley, on what would have been his 78th birthday, by featuring six of his down-home southern-style favorites! So get out your blue suede shoes and get ready to be "all shook up" when you make one or all of these classic recipes!
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
- The King's Cake
- Elvis' Favorite Snack
- Southern Fried Pickles
- Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
- Old-Fashioned Meat Loaf
- Down-South Cornbread
Wanna find out how Chris MacDonald got into Elvis, his music and what foods the King loved? Watch Howard’s interview with Chris here!
Watch Chris MacDonald serenade Patty and Kelly in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen and get “All Shook Up!”
If you're looking to get a little Jailhouse Rock in your life, then check out "The Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist," Chris MacDonald. Catch him performing at a theater near you!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Mr. Food Test Kitchen Wheel of Fortune Collectible Cookbook
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 53 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- 10 Excellent Fast Food Recipes