We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get your day off to an energizing start with our Lumberjack Omelet. With its trio of ingredients sure to have you going hog wild over, this tasty breakfast guarantees you'll make it through your busy day.
What You'll Need:
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup cooked sausage
- 1/4 cup diced cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
What To Do:
In a small skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add sausage, ham, bacon bits and onion. Saute 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add eggs to skillet and stir gently for 1 minute; stop stirring and allow egg to set up 1 to 2 minutes. Top eggs with meat mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Fold omelet in half, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says pie has to be served on a plate? Try this whimsical way and get ready for all sorts of praise! Our Key Lime Pie in a Jar is citrusy, creamy, and downright delicious You might want to make a bunch of 'em 'cause they're super portable, practical, and perfect for setting out at parties.
- Bacon 'n' Egg Cups
- Philly Cheese Steak Omelet Cups
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- The Best Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch
- Asian Deviled Eggs
- Coffee Cup Scramble
- Mr. Food Easter Celebration: 35 Excellent Easter Recipes Free eCookbook