Eggs and Hash Brown Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our farm-fresh recipe for Eggs & Hash Brown Skillet is perfect for a big family or entertaining. Whether for breakfast or brunch, this one-pan egg and potato dish is a rise-and-shine hit.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups frozen country-style hash brown potatoes
- 2 large carrots, peeled and coarsely shredded
- 1 large zucchini, coarsely shredded
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 eggs
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add potatoes, carrots, zucchini, onion, salt, and pepper; mix well. Cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Press 6 indentations (each about 2 inches in diameter) into vegetable mixture with the back of a spoon. Break and place an egg in each indentation. Cover and cook 5 to 8 minutes, until whites are set.
NOTE: For more delicious egg recipes and lots of helpful tips, please click here.
Be one of the first to get a copy of our latest cookbook, Mr. Food Test Kitchen: Quick & Easy Comfort Cookbook! Click here to order now!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- Good Ol' Southern Deviled Eggs
- The Best Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Perfect Deviled Eggs
- Coffee Cup Scramble