Tomato Basil Quiche
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget the nonsense about real men not eating quiche! One look at this irresistible Italian-style quiche brimming with ruby red tomatoes and perfectly flavored with fresh basil will have everyone asking for seconds!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake pie shell, thawed
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, combine the Cheddar and Swiss cheeses; sprinkle into bottom of pie shell. Layer tomato slices over cheese.
In the same bowl, combine the eggs, milk, onion powder, basil, and pepper; beat until thoroughly mixed then pour over tomato slices.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Red Velvet Cake is one of our favorite desserts, especially during the holidays, so we thought, why not turn this dessert into a festive breakfast item, too? With our recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes, you can celebrate all things red and decadent any time of the year!
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- The Best Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Good Ol' Southern Deviled Eggs
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Barn Raising Breakfast
- Coffee Cup Scramble