Tomato Basil Quiche
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget the nonsense about real men not eating quiche! One look at this irresistible Italian-style quiche brimming with ruby red tomatoes and perfectly flavored with fresh basil will have everyone asking for seconds!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake pie shell, thawed
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, combine the Cheddar and Swiss cheeses; sprinkle into bottom of pie shell. Layer tomato slices over cheese.
In the same bowl, combine the eggs, milk, onion powder, basil, and pepper; beat until thoroughly mixed then pour over tomato slices.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.
- Bacon 'n' Egg Cups
- Philly Cheese Steak Omelet Cups
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- The Best Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch
- Asian Deviled Eggs
- Coffee Cup Scramble
- Mr. Food Easter Celebration: 35 Excellent Easter Recipes Free eCookbook