We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
Veggies, cheese, and eggs...what more could you want in an easy breakfast recipe? Whip out your skillet and get cookin'!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 small sweet onion, chopped
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Heat a lightly greased large skillet over medium-high heat. Add first 3 ingredients, and cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Whisk together eggs, salt, and black pepper. Add mixture to skillet, and cook, without stirring, until eggs begin to set on bottom. Draw a spatula across bottom of skillet to form large curds. Sprinkle with cheese, and continue cooking until eggs are thickened but still moist. (Do not stir constantly.) Remove from heat. Serve immediately.
To lower calories and cholesterol, substitute 2 cups egg substitute for 8 eggs or use 4 whole eggs and 1 cup egg substitute. Also, use reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese in place of regular cheese.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!