No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether it's Christmas morning, or any morning, you don't need to spend a lot of time in the kitchen making breakfast. This hearty no-fuss breakfast bake is a cinch, and you'll have plenty of time to spend with your gang!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound hot or mild ground pork sausage
- 1/2 (16-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of black pepper
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large skillet, brown sausage, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Layer potatoes, sausage, and cheese in prepared baking dish.
In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour over sausage mixture.
Bake, covered, 30 minutes; uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes or until set. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- If you prefer to get a jump start on breakfast, this is a great make-ahead recipe. Complete through Step 3 and then cover and place in the refrigerator overnight. When you're ready to eat, simply follow the directions in Step 4 and you're all set!
- We've got lots of yummy breakfast options to feed your group! Why not try our breakfast casseroles?
- And if you're looking for some French toast goodness, then we bet you'll love our Disappearing Stuffed French Toast!
While you're here, check out these easy egg recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Is there a "secret ingredient" in your favorite meatloaf recipe? There is in ours! Our Secret Ingredient Meatloaf calls for one shortcut ingredient that doesn't just make life easier, but it makes the meatloaf so moist and flavorful, too! Aren't you glad we've let you in on our little secret?
- Easy Eggs Benedict
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Bacon 'n' Egg Cups
- Classic Quiche Lorraine
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- Coffee Cup Scramble
- Asian Deviled Eggs
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Mr. Food Easter Celebration: 35 Excellent Easter Recipes Free eCookbook