Easy Baked Alaska
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 25 Min
Baked Alaska is one of the most decadent restaurant desserts ever! Our Easy Baked Alaska is simple as can be, and the best part is that this "to-die-for" ice cream dessert can go straight from your freezer to your table!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to the package directions
- 1/2 gallon strawberry ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
What To Do:
Bake the brownies according to package directions for an 8-inch round cake pan. Remove from pan and allow to cool completely.
Meanwhile, line an 8-inch bowl with plastic wrap; pack with the strawberry ice cream. Cover and freeze until firm.
Place prepared brownie on a platter and invert molded ice cream onto it. Remove plastic wrap. Spread whipped topping over ice cream and sides of brownie, then sprinkle with coconut.
- Freeze at least 2 hours, or until firm. Serve, or cover and keep frozen until ready to serve.
To remove the ice cream from the bowl easily, use the warmth of your hands or some water to heat up the bowl slightly; the ice cream should come right out. And since this Baked Alaska doesn't require any final baking, it can easily be made in advance and kept frozen until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.