White Russian Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get ready for an elegant dessert that features the flavors of a favorite drink: the White Russian! This frozen White Russian Pie is sure to be the hit of your next party!
What You'll Need:
- 24 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 21 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup coffee liqueur or strong black coffee, chilled
- 2 cups whipped cream or whipped topping
- Chocolate curls (optional)
What To Do:
In a medium saucepan, combine marshmallows and milk; cook over low heat until marshmallows melt, stirring constantly. Let cool in the pan 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter; mix well then press mixture firmly over bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Freeze 15 minutes, or until firm.
Place whipped cream in a large bowl. Stir liqueur into marshmallow mixture then gently fold mixture into whipped cream; spoon into crust then cover loosely.
- Freeze pie for 8 hours, or until firm. Just before serving, garnish with chocolate curls, if desired.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.