- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Warm and wonderful! What a perfect way to enjoy the fruity taste of summer...anytime!
What You'll Need:
cup all-purpose flour
1 large package (17.3 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
2 (20-ounce) containers peach pie filling, drained (see Note)
teaspoon ground cinnamon
cup (1 stick) butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Coat two large rimmed baking sheets with 2 tablespoons of butter each, set aside.
- Flour a work surface and rolling pin. Flatten each biscuit into a 6-inch circle.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the pie filling and cinnamon; mix well. Divide the filling equally among the dough circles, forming a semi-circle of filling on half of each dough and leaving a 1/2-inch border around each edge. Fold the dough over the filling, forming half-moons. With your fingers or a fork, pinch the edges together firmly to seal.
- Place the pies on the baking sheets. Brush the remaining butter evenly over the tops of the pies.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then turn the pies over and bake for 5 to 7 more minutes, or until golden. Serve warm, or let cool before serving.
Any flavor pie filling can be used, but besides peach my other favorites are apple and blueberry.
02 16 15