Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Frosty Cantaloupe Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's the secret to making our frosty cantaloupe soup so creamy? The secret "scoop" is the vanilla ice cream, and your gang is gonna love this cold fruit soup!
What You'll Need:
- 1 medium-sized ripe cantaloupe, chunked (about 4 cups)
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- Half of a 6-ounce can frozen orange juice concentrated, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- Fresh mint leaves
What To Do:
- Process cantaloupe chunks, ice cream, honey, and orange juice concentrate in a food processor until smooth, in batches if necessary; transfer to a large pitcher or serving bowl. Cover mixture, and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, gently stir in the ginger ale. Garnish individual servings with fresh mint leaves.
- For variety, you might want to make Honeydew Soup. Simply chunk up half of a large honeydew instead of a cantaloupe, and instead of orange juice concentrate, use half of a thawed 6-ounce can of frozen limeade concentrate.
- If you're looking for more chilled soup recipes, check out 17 Sensational Soup Recipes today!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- Country Fruit Stand Salad
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Watermelon Pie
- Five Star Apple Tart
- Summer Ambrosia
- Fruit Pockets