Spicy Apple Cider
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing cozier than the aroma of spicy apple cider simmering on the stove, so get ready to take regular apple cider to new heights!
What You'll Need:
- 1 quart apple cider
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 15 minutes. Serve warm in mugs.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!