Bananas Foster Crepes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Flour tortillas easily transform into shortcut crepes that we fill with pudding and top with a mixture of warm bananas tossed in a to-die-for sauce. Bananas Foster Crepes are a do-it-yourself dessert worthy of a French chef.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving) package vanilla instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 6 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 6 tablespoons whipped topping
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine vanilla pudding mix and milk, and whisk until mixture thickens; chill.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and brown sugar over medium heat until mixture is melted, stirring occasionally. Gently stir in banana slices and cook 2 minutes, or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, place tortillas on baking sheet and bake 5 minutes. Remove tortillas from oven and evenly divide pudding between them, placing pudding in center of each. Fold in both ends of tortillas then roll up. Place seam-side down on serving plates and spoon banana mixture over crepes. Top with whipped topping, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.