Candy Covered Cherry Crunch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen
- 9 Min
- COOK TIME
- 3 Min
- READY IN
- 12 Min
Surprise! You won't believe what gives our Candy Covered Cherry Crunch it's crunchy texture! Combine that with the sweet tastes of vanilla and dried cherries and you've got a cluster candy that's anything but ordinary!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3-ounce) package ramen noodles (see note)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup chopped pistachios
- 1 cup coarsely chopped dried cherries
- 1 (16-ounce) package vanilla-flavored almond bark candy coating squares
What To Do:
- Gently crush ramen noodles before opening package. Remove seasoning package; reserve for another use.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute crushed noodles, pistachios, and cherries in butter. (Be careful not to crush noodles too finely when sauteing.) Transfer noodle mixture to a large bowl to cool.
- Melt candy coating according to package directions. Pour melted candy coating over cooled noodle mixture, tossing gently to coat. Drop candy mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls onto wax paper; let stand until firm. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Most ramen noodles come with a seasoning packet. You won't need it for this sweet treat, so save it to use as a soup base or to season veggies.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.