Cookie Peach Cobbler
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 45 Min
We bet you haven't heard of a simple cobbler recipe like this before! We've combined two of our favorite kinds of dessert, cookies and cobblers, and created a hybrid dessert recipe that's better than both of 'em. We love snacking on some cookie dough when we get those late night munchies, but now when we give it this fruity twist, we've got a recipe that we're ready to eat any time of day.
What You'll Need:
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
teaspoon ground cinnamon
cup light corn syrup
- 5 cups peaches, peeled and sliced (about 2 1/2 pounds or 7 to 8 peaches)
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerator chocolate chip cookie dough, cut into 1/4-inch slices
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and corn syrup. Add the peaches; mix well.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and top with cookie dough slices.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown, let cool before serving, or serve chilled.
We've got more peach dessert favorites you'll love in our collection of Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
09 29 13