Cookie Peach Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
Take out your spoon 'cause you're really gonna want to dig in to this Cookie Peach Cobbler. Who knew that sugar cookies would pair so well with this fruity favorite?!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 cups peeled fresh peach slices (7 to 8 peaches)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (16.25-ounce) package refrigerator sugar cookie dough, cut into 1/4-inch slices
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon. Add peaches and butter; mix well.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and top with cookie dough slices.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm or chilled.
- It's fine to substitute 5 cups of frozen and thawed peach slices for the fresh.
- For additional sweetness, sprinkle the top with a teaspoon of sugar before baking.
- We've got more peach dessert favorites you'll love in our collection of Can't-Miss-Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!