Cookie Peach Cobbler
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
Take out your spoon 'cause you're really gonna want to dig in to this Cookie Peach Cobbler. Who knew that sugar cookies would pair so well with this fruity favorite?!
What You'll Need:
3 tablespoons cornstarch
teaspoon ground cinnamon
5 cups peeled fresh peach slices (7 to 8 peaches)
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 (16.25-ounce) package refrigerator sugar cookie dough, cut into 1/4-inch slices
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon. Add peaches and butter; mix well.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and top with cookie dough slices.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool before serving or serve chilled.
- It's fine to substitute 5 cups of frozen and thawed peach slices for the fresh.
- For additional sweetness, sprinkle the top with a teaspoon of sugar before baking.
- We've got more peach dessert favorites you'll love in our collection of Can't-Miss-Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches.
07 25 14