Easy Ice Cream Cake
What You'll Need:
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (4-serving-size) package strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) package frozen pound cake, thawed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 strawberries
What To Do:
- Line a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, extending over sides.
- In a large bowl, combine ice cream, whipped topping, and dry gelatin; mix well. Stir in cake cubes and pour into prepared pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 6 to 8 hours, or until firm.
- Remove from pan, invert onto serving platter, and discard plastic wrap. Garnish with strawberries, then slice and serve. Store leftover ice cream cake in freezer.
Drizzle with hot fudge before serving for that extra special touch!
If your gang loves ice cream as much as we do, you'll also want to try our Banana Split Bombe!
For more great recipes and tips, click here.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES