Easy Ice Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Really, who doesn't love a good ice cream cake? Now you don't have to get one from the store because our Easy Ice Cream Cake is just that -- easy! And we can bet no one will ever want the store bought kind again!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (4-serving-size) package strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) package frozen pound cake, thawed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 strawberries
What To Do:
- Line a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, extending over sides.
- In a large bowl, combine ice cream, whipped topping, and dry gelatin; mix well. Stir in cake cubes and pour into prepared pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 6 to 8 hours, or until firm.
- Remove from pan, invert onto serving platter, and discard plastic wrap. Garnish with strawberries, then slice and serve. Store leftover ice cream cake in freezer.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"
- Buttercream Frosting
- Cookie Peach Cobbler
- Crepes Suzette
- 13 Foolproof Fruit Cobbler Recipes
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Fluffy Pudding Frosting
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- 14 Pineapple Dessert Recipes: Pineapple Upside-Down Cake and More Tropical Desserts