Key Lime Strawberry Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 6 Tarts
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 40 Min
Ready for an explosion of tasty fruit flavors? Then you're going to love our summer dessert recipe for Key Lime Strawberry Tarts. Dispersed through individual tarts, these summer desserts will be grabbed up by your friends and family before you know it. Using only five ingredients and a thirty-minute cooking time, this fruity dessert simply can't be beat.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup Key lime juice
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 6 (3-inch) graham cracker tart shells
- 12 strawberries, sliced
What To Do:
- Whisk together condensed milk, lime juice, and 1/2 cup whipped topping in a small bowl.
- Pour filling evenly into tart shells. Cover and chill 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Top tarts evenly with strawberries and remaining whipped topping.
A Key lime is smaller and has a thinner skin than the limes that are commonly available in supermarkets. It also has a more tart flavor. Look for bottled Key lime juice alongside the bottled lemon juice in the supermarket. Feel free to substitute lemon juice, but the flavor won't be as tart.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxon's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!