Mighty Marshmallow Crescent Puffs
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
These puffy pastries are as much fun to make as they are to eat, so get the kids in on the action! Let them dip the marshmallows in butter and dredge them in cinnamon sugar.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 16 large marshmallows
cup butter, melted
cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Unroll crescent roll dough, and separate into 16 triangles. Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- For each puff, dip a marshmallow into melted butter, and dredge in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place marshmallow on shortest side of a dough triangle; fold point of shortest side over marshmallow, and roll toward opposite point, covering marshmallow. Pinch seams to seal. Dip 1 side of puff in melted butter, and place buttered side down in an ungreased muffin cup.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until puffed and golden. Remove from pans immediately. Combine powdered sugar and milk; drizzle over warm puffs. Sprinkle with pecans.
The marshmallow disappears, but the flavor remains!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES