Peaches and Cream Trifle
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr
What You'll Need:
2 cups milk
1 (4-serving) package vanilla instant pudding mix
1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
1 (9-inch) round angel food cake
cup peach or apricot nectar
6 ripe peaches, pit removed and cut into chunks
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and pudding mix. Beat 30 seconds with a wire whisk. Let stand 2 minutes, or until thickened. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Cut cake into 1-inch cubes and place in a large bowl. Pour nectar over cake and gently toss until evenly coated.
- Layer half each of cake cubes, peaches, and pudding mixture in a trifle dish or glass bowl; repeat layers. Top with remaining whipped topping. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- To make this dessert more grownup, add peach liqueur instead of the nectar.
- We're thinking a Viennese Coffee would be a nice go-along with this fruit dessert.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
08 19 14