We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Fritters are simply small portions of yummy batter that are deep-fried. This one's especially tasty 'cause it's overflowing with the flavor of juicy pineapple.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except oil and confectioners' sugar; mix well. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot but not smoking.
- Drop pineapple mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls into skillet a few at a time. Cook 1 to 2 minutes per side, until golden on both sides. Drain on a paper towel-lined platter.
- Place confectioners' sugar in a shallow dish. Carefully dip hot fritters in sugar, coating completely. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!