We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fritters are simply small portions of yummy batter that are deep-fried. This one's especially tasty 'cause it's overflowing with the flavor of juicy pineapple.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except oil and confectioners' sugar; mix well. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot but not smoking.
- Drop pineapple mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls into skillet a few at a time. Cook 1 to 2 minutes per side, until golden on both sides. Drain on a paper towel-lined platter.
- Place confectioners' sugar in a shallow dish. Carefully dip hot fritters in sugar, coating completely. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!