Mexican Corn Bread Salad
What You'll Need:
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 corn bread muffins
- 2 (16-ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 6 scallions, sliced
What To Do:
In a small bowl, combine dressing mix, sour cream, and mayonnaise; set aside.
Crumble half the corn muffins into a large glass bowl or trifle dish. place layer of beans over corn muffins, then bell pepper, dressing mixture, corn, tomatoes, bacon, remaining corn muffins, cheese, and scallions.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Salads really hit the spot, especially as the temperature climbs! Here are some delicious options: try our Chilled Stacked Salad and our Pasta Fruit Salad for some cool crunch!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
07 10 14